Members of UKBS PLC
Building Surveying Services:
As Building Surveyors we can through our professional training, knowledge and experience advice our clients on the construction maintenance and economics of buildings both old and new.
The services provided by the Building Surveying division include:
- Full Design Service Relating to the Rehabilitation and Refurbishment of all Types of Buildings
- Planned Maintenance Work
- Alterations and Extensions
- Conservation of Buildings including Grant Applications
- Diagnosis of Building Defects and Advice on Remedial Works
- Dilapidations Advice and Negotiations
- Energy Conservation
- Expert Witness in Building and Contract Disputes
- Condition Surveys
- Submission of Building Regulations and Planning Applications
- Access Audits
- Asbestos Surveys
- Fire Risk Assessments
Examples of Recent Projects:
|New Group Technology Block for United Dairy Farmers, Pennybridge.
||New Cold Stores at United Dairy Farmers, Cullybackey.
||Refurbishment of Somme Park, sheltered housing scheme.
|Refurbishment of Comber Church.
||Condition survey for B.I.F.H.E, College Square, Belfast.
||Refurbishment works for Post Office Property Holdings throughout Northern Ireland.
Telephone: (028) 9045 5188 FAX: (028) 9045 5252
Postal Address: 431-441 Newtownards Road, Belfast, BT4 1AQ